Raman Chadha’s career has been crafted through the convergence of entrepreneurship, leadership and education. As founder and dean of The Junto Institute for Entrepreneurial Leadership, Raman designed an apprenticeship-based school where startup leaders grow as fast as their companies. Thus far, 15 companies have graduated from or are participating in Junto, acknowledging a transformational experience, personally and professionally. He was founding director of DePaul University’s entrepreneurship center, where he continues to teach and craft entrepreneurs of tomorrow. He widely shares his experiences, lessons learned and thought leadership through blogging and public speaking.
Raman holds an MBA in Entrepreneurship and Marketing from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, and a BA in Economics from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Conference organizers and meeting planners need fresh, innovative content to keep their audiences and stakeholders satisfied.
A unique set of topics, all based on experience (not contrived ideas), combined with a unique approach to doing a speaking engagement.
- Actions, Outcomes, and Habits: How Old Dogs Can Learn New Tricks
- Great Leadership: It Can’t Be Taught But It Can Be Learned
- Lead with Humanity: How to Craft a Culture with Emotional Intelligence
- Learning Together: The Secret of Teams that Align Faster & Achieve More
- Preach What You Practice: The Power of a Leader’s Experiences
- Organizations that have a budget for speakers
- Those looking for fresh content that is thought-provoking and inspiring
- Corporate meeting planners & conference organizers
To inspire people through ideas and stories of humanity in business.
At conferences, corporate gatherings, startup events.
Immersive & thought- provoking speaking engagements.